Friday, May 15, 2009

Five Things to Be Happy About on Friday

1. Leases! I've sold several apartments this week at work, and I'm excited. I am NOT the natural born salesman (woman), so when I have any success at all I get little thrills of happiness.
2. Books! I bought "How to Master the Art of Selling" last night. (see #1)
3. Best friends and the beach! That's right--we're going MONDAY. Hell-O Monday Funday!

4. A really, really, REALLY good night's sleep. *Sigh.* It's about time.
5. Friends. Good friends. The kind you live with. The kind you pratically live with. The kind you fight with because you live with them. The kind who pull you up when you fall, ignore you when you're grouchy, and comfort you when you're sad. The kind who you can be yourself around, even when you'd like to box yourself up and ship you to Timbuktu.*



*Which, by the way, is in Mali. Did you know that? Me neither...

No comments: